The Regina Geotechnical Group (RGG) Executive Team will review the submissions and rank the submissions by February 15, 2020. The winners will be selected based on the evaluation criteria outlined below. The video submission must meet the mandatory requirements in order to be considered for evaluation.
The RGG Executive Team's decision will be final and not subject to any challenge. Successful winner(s) in each category will be notified via email and given an invitation to attend GeoCelebration 2020. If the winning team comprises of 4 or more team members, the RGG might reserve the right to invite the team lead only.
Any questions or inquires in regards to this competition can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discretion, Rejection, and Cancellation
- The RGG Executive Team shall be sole judge of whether an applicant is qualified and the RGG’s decision shall be final and not open to review or challenge.
- The RGG is not bound to accept any submission, and may cancel the competition at any time for any reason without liability.
- The RGG is not obligated to accept submissions that are incomplete, conditional, defaming, inaccurate, illegal, obscure, or containing irregularities.
- The RGG reserve the right to disqualify submissions if there is reason to suspect that the number of views, likes, or comments have been artificially inflated.
- The working language of the Province of Saskatchewan is English and all responses to this competition must be in English.